Forget the warehouse come to the salvos! The Salvation army near where I live has all the bargins. I just love it. At the moment I am on the hunt for yet another breadmaker (for lisa) so I am visiting regularly (this may or may not be a good thing)
Todays bargin was this walker for Jozef. 
He seems to like it. It cost me $8 yes you read that right $8. We ended up spending $10 on him today. We got him 2 remotes & a mouse (a computer one) as well. You see he loves to eat ours and now he can eat his instead! I also got a little airport set with an airport, plane, helicopter, 2 little trucks, trailer & 1 person...$2. Did I mention that I love that store!!!
06 May 2009
The Salvos The Salvos where everyone gets a bargin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment