I love your honesty in putting up this photo. I think I may join you in this "photo of gratitude" crusade. I think it's wonderful and a great way for us all to see what you're up to. It almost feels like you're back here with us. Thank you for sharing.
I want to join in to use it as a journal of sorts. I never write in my journal and so much is missed and forgotten. This way I can have at least one thing that is remembered and that I am grateful for.
I actually love my kids lately and have been making an extra effort to enjoy being with them and being a kid again with them. I'm so over being a cranky mum. I want to be a fun mum and I think that this will help. I'll get the kids involved so they can choose their favourite moment for the day. So I think I will include a photo for each of the kids too.
I don't know either! That's why I thought I'd try this photo thing and involve the kids. It may yet turn out to be a disaster with me yelling at the kids saying "Stop touching the camera. Look up at me. Stop picking your nose. Now stop eating what came out of your nose. Just smile. That's all you have to do!"
Haha! That sounds just like what I do. I tried to get some nice shots of the boys before they went to church yesterday, and it turned into more of a headache than a moment worth capturing!
. "Be kind and gracious and generous. Strengthen your children with your faith and your testimony. Lift them up. Help them to walk through the troubled ways of the world as they grow in this very difficult age. Support, sustain, uphold, and bless your husbands with your love and your encouragement; and the Lord will bless you."
4 comments:
I love your honesty in putting up this photo. I think I may join you in this "photo of gratitude" crusade. I think it's wonderful and a great way for us all to see what you're up to. It almost feels like you're back here with us. Thank you for sharing.
I want to join in to use it as a journal of sorts. I never write in my journal and so much is missed and forgotten. This way I can have at least one thing that is remembered and that I am grateful for.
I actually love my kids lately and have been making an extra effort to enjoy being with them and being a kid again with them. I'm so over being a cranky mum. I want to be a fun mum and I think that this will help. I'll get the kids involved so they can choose their favourite moment for the day. So I think I will include a photo for each of the kids too.
Stay tuned for the Waters' happy moments.
Thanks for the inspiration Trin.
What a special moment.
Hey Amy, how do you get over being a cranky mum?! I can't figure that one out!!! Waaa...
Kelly,
I don't know either! That's why I thought I'd try this photo thing and involve the kids. It may yet turn out to be a disaster with me yelling at the kids saying "Stop touching the camera. Look up at me. Stop picking your nose. Now stop eating what came out of your nose. Just smile. That's all you have to do!"
Anyway, I'll give it a go and see what happens.
Haha! That sounds just like what I do. I tried to get some nice shots of the boys before they went to church yesterday, and it turned into more of a headache than a moment worth capturing!
Post a Comment