03 April 2009




Nothing's cuter than a sleeping child..........














......................except a sleeping child in a laundry basket????

William won't go to sleep in his bed lately. He tries to come onto our bed or sneak out next to us wherever we are at the time. I don't even hear him sometimes. I've found him asleep in the hallway, on the floor next to the computer desk (where I've been sitting) and the other night this is how I found him.

He must have decided that sleeping in the laundry basket beside his bed was a better option than sleeping in his bed. He was sound asleep and didn't even flinch when I put him into his bed. What a funny boy!

2 comments:

Gympie Ward Young Women said...

i love it! that is sooo cute!

Kirsten Blackham said...

Amy thats really funny... in the cute way of course. how old is he now? he so cute. it's funny what kids do hey... a story for the 21st birthday. love ya